Lake Owen Resort response to Covid-19
We have always had the highest standards for cleaning our resort. We use cleaning products and protocols, which are effective against viruses. We will be adding some additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures to clean our rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. In consultation with our county health department, Lake Owen Resort will implement the following:
- We will wipe down all hard surfaces with chemical cleaners.
- We will wash and sanitize all linens and bedding between each visit.
- We will be placing ionizers & charcoal filter bags in the rooms. Fogging machines with disinfectant & ozone machines will be used to sanitize the air and all hard and soft surfaces within the units as part of our cleaning process.
- Beds will have sheets and 1 light weight blanket. We will no longer provide a quilt. If you are concerned about being cold, we recommend bringing an additional blanket from home.
- We will no longer supply salt and pepper shakers. Coffee and filters will be available upon request.
- We will continue to clean kitchens after each rental. Additionally, we will be providing a bleach-based cleaning solution that you may use to sanitize plates, silverware, dishes, pots and pans, if you so choose. We encourage you to bring paper products with you. (plates, cups and silverware)
We encourage all our guests to practice self responsibility while they are here. Frequent hand washing has always been and is still the best recommendation out there!
- If you need anything while you are here, we encourage you to call the office and we will be glad to assist you with any questions.
To accommodate these added cleaning measures our weekly rental check-in time will begin at 3 p.m. You may call us ahead of your arrival to confirm this needed time. Guests will not be permitted on the grounds prior to check-in time. As we move forward with new changes, we ask for your understanding.
Guests renting for less than one week should consult resort staff to determine check-in time.
Please note: These procedures are subject to change with guidance from our county health department.
We look forward to serving each of you and providing a relaxing environment where you feel safe.